Q: Are all ATV Dealerships required to be Commercially Licensed to sell ATV's?
A: Yes. The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources requires anyone manufacturing, renting, or
distributing ATV's to have a Wisconsin Commercial All-Terrain Vehicle Sellers Certificate.
Irondale Motorsports Wisconsin Commercial Dealer Seller Certificate number is 6255.
Q: Does Coolster have certifications for their products?
A: Yes. Coolster has a number of safety and quality Approvals and Certifications, which are listed
- United States Consumer Products Safety Commission
- United States Environment Protection Agency
- United States Department of Transportation
- American National Standards Institute
- ISO 9000 Quality Manufacturing Certification
Q: Does Coolster authorize dealers to sell their products?
A: Yes. Coolster authorizes dealerships in geographic zones that meet their customer service
criteria. The requirements to be a Coolster authorized dealer include:
- A valid Registered Corporation
- Be a Licensed Dealer to sell All-Terrain Vehicles
- Have an in-house mechanic that can perform assembly, repairs, maintenance, and provide
customers with technical support
lrondale Motorsports has been the only authorized Coolster dealership in Western Wisconsin since
Q: What does the price of each machine include?
A: The price of the machine includes the cost of the unit, destination expense to get the ATV to the
- Dealership, assembly costs, and set-up expenses.
- Does not include registration and sales tax, which the buyer pays directly to their State.