HomeAbout UsContact UsPartsWarrantyVideoFAQ

For your convience we accept:
Machines Approved for Use by
         Irondale Motorsports, LLC           
                              Specializing in Youth ATV's Since 2005!

                                N6994 556th Street  ~  Menomonie, WI  54751

                   Phone:  (715) 308-5077

Q:  Are all ATV Dealerships required to be Commercially Licensed to sell ATV's?

A:  Yes.  The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources requires anyone manufacturing, renting, or  
     distributing ATV's to have a Wisconsin Commercial All-Terrain Vehicle Sellers Certificate.  
     Irondale Motorsports Wisconsin Commercial Dealer Seller Certificate number is 6255.

Q:  Does Coolster have certifications for their products?

A:  Yes.  Coolster has a number of safety and quality Approvals and Certifications, which are listed     
     -  United States Consumer Products Safety Commission
     -  United States Environment Protection Agency
     -  United States Department of Transportation
     -  American National Standards Institute
     -  ISO 9000 Quality Manufacturing Certification

Q:  Does Coolster authorize dealers to sell their products?

A:  Yes.  Coolster authorizes dealerships in geographic zones that meet their customer service 
      criteria.  The requirements to be a Coolster authorized dealer include:
      -  A valid Registered Corporation
      -  Be a Licensed Dealer to sell All-Terrain Vehicles
      -  Have an in-house mechanic that can perform assembly, repairs, maintenance, and provide  
          customers with technical support

      lrondale Motorsports has been the only authorized Coolster dealership in Western Wisconsin since 

Q:  What does the price of each machine include? 

A:   The price of the machine includes the cost of the unit, destination expense to get the ATV to the           
       -  Dealership, assembly costs, and set-up expenses. 
       -  Does not include registration and sales tax, which the buyer pays directly to their State.